Hume’s curious zone allows complete freedom for children to take out experiments they wish to do. Here we offered children a monthly visit to our lab and they can experiment whatever they want. Experts are always ready to guide them during their experiment. Hume’s curious zone focuses on the concept “Learning by Doing”.
1. Curious zone activities
2. Publishing four science lab videos monthly in our You Tube channel Curious zone.
3. Ten students visit to lab (Number of students are limited due to covid pandemic.)
4. Demonstration of two science experiments monthly by Experts.
5. Conduct online experiments
6. Organise science experiments in school as a mobile science lab.